Monday 21 September 2015

Chiquito restaurant review

Hey guys! Today I bring you another restaurant review. Chiquito is a restaurant bar and mexican grill, serving a wide range of delicious mexican food, including burritos, burgers, tacos, fajitas and more.


Before we sat down, we had a wait of around ten minutes which wasn't too bad considering it was a sunday night. While we waited we looked at there enormous list of drinks and cocktails. I went for an Amaretto sour and coke which was lovely. I was fascinated by their dessert cocktails too, including a strawberry popping candy one and the tiramisu martini. 


When we were seated, we were given a little dish of popcorn which we nibbled on as we decided what to eat which was a nice touch.


 I decided my order and I finally lost my burrito virginity, opting for a sweet potato and bean burrito. This came with tortilla chips, guacamole, sour cream and salsa. This was £10 which I was very happy with.
For pudding, me and my boyfriend once again shared some churros which were delicious. However they were not as good as the Las Iguanas ones I am afraid to say!



Overall the food was delicious and I did not think the pricing was too bad. It was £32 for two mains, one pudding, my alcoholic drink and a J2O. My drink was expensive at £6.45, and most of the cocktails were quite pricy. There was a specials menu which showed you which mains were exactly £10, and if you ordered two meals off of this, all deserts were £3.95. Most mains were over £10, and the Fajitas were about £15 which i thought was expensive.

I would recommend this as a nice treat. If you like mexican foods and grills then you will really love Chiquito's, the food was delicious but it wouldn't be something that is affordable often!

Have you been here? What did you think?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment